Re: RDFa Core editorial comments

On Mar 4, 2011, at 16:34 , Nathan wrote:

> Hi Shane, All,
>
> next...
>
> The example profile has had the @typeof's stripped again, Jeni's feedback was to change to typeof="rdfa:PrefixMapping", which was done, but now stripped - can we get this put back please :) - likewise th example which follows which introduce terms in profiles has typeof="" again.

Ah. That was my making. In the latest version of the rdfa profile I did not have the PrefixMapping and TermMapping classes any more because, honestly, there isn't too much use for those anyway (we have also removed the range declarations). Which means of course that the only thing that one can use is the (obscure:-) typeof="".

But well. I have put these classes back. They do not harm...

Ivan