Re: Writeup of yesterday's discussion on RDFa default profiles

Mark,

there were two resolutions on the meeting.

1. http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/meetings/2011-01-27#resolution_1 : "RDFa 1.1 will have one default profile for all Host languages."

2. http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/meetings/2011-01-27#resolution_2 : "RDFa WG will define a set of prefixes and terms for the default profile; a mechanism will be proposed to update the default profile"

My recollection is that the 1st resolution not only has been accepted, but was not really discussed afterwards; for the time being my impression is that this resolution is done (unless new issues come up to invalidate it).

On the other hand, I agree with you that, though resolution #2 was also voted, the subsequent discussion did, in fact, re-open that particular issue. That is what I tried to say in my write-up. Apologies if I was not clear.

Ivan