Re: Thoughts on RDFa from Twitter

Something I have to add, that I perhaps didn't make clear - RDFa can't
be a tech which only handles one use case or the other, it has to be
optimized to handle both cases well.

I believe the message here is that RDFa currently caters very well for
those with full sem web knowledge, or the time and skill to pull out a
drupal grade product, or bestbuy grade website. (those who use/need the
full expressiveness of RDFa)

... and that there's still some optimization to do for the common case
of the simple web, for the wordpress', the web designers and the copy
paste web. (those who just want to make a simple set of data machine
readable in a way that benefits them, for SEO and use by extensions,
widgets, spiders etc)

Best,

Nathan