Comments on the RDFa API

This mail, from Dave Reynolds, came through a different discussion, but some of the comments are directly relevant to the RDF(a) API. Actually, I think most of the comments are relevant to the published version only and no longer issues for the generic RDF API, but it is still better to check and record this. So here it is...

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Dave Reynolds <dave@epimorphics.com>
> Date: January 12, 2011 13:02:21 GMT+01:00
> To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>