Re: Planning for first quarter of 2011

On 01/02/2011 02:21 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:
> my only comment is a clarification: when you mean rechartering of the
> group for March, you mean that the effective rechartering comes into
> life in March, ie, that the AC voting round would take place in
> February? If so, than that is fine with me...

Yes, that is correct, Ivan. I'm assuming that both you and I will take
care of what is necessary to ensure that the new RDFa WG charter, AC
voting round, and any administrative items are done in time to ensure
the rechartering becomes effective by March 2011, at the latest.

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Linked Data in JSON
http://digitalbazaar.com/2010/10/30/json-ld/