[rdfa-api] Little type ambiguity

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 16:42:02 +0000
To: RDFA Working Group <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi All,

Just been refreshing some docs and code, and realised that throughout
the documentation we refer to a TypedLiterals datatype, but TypedLiteral
has a .type - and further we've now introduced an RDFNode.getType()
method, which makes it even more ambiguous.

I'd propose that we:
  - swap TypedLiteral.type to TypedLiteral.datatype
  - swap RDFNode.getType() to RDFNode.interfaceName (an attribute)

This should resolve all confusion and possible conflicts with other
specifications/standards and common libraries, as .type and .nodeType
are very common, likewise getType in java when using getters and setters.

Best,

Nathan