Re: Telecon Agenda - November 25th 2010, 1400 UTC

From: Knud Hinnerk Möller <knud.moeller@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 08:47:59 +0100
Cc: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Regrets from me also for today, I'm going to be somewhere on the road between Berlin and Frankfurt.

Cheers,
Knud

On 23 Nov 2010, at 15:38, Manu Sporny wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The Agenda is the same as last week's agenda. We need to keep going
> through the RDFa API issues, focusing on the DataParser, DataSerializer
> and DataContext issues. Regrets from me for Thursday, I won't be able to
> make it - it's Thanksgiving day in the US.
>
> ==========
> Thursday, November 25th 2010
> Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
> W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
>   Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
>   Phone UK: +44.203.318.0479
>   Phone FR: +33.4.26.46.79.03
> irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#rdfa
> Duration: 60 minutes
> Scribe: Mark, Shane, Benjamin, Nathan, Toby, Ivan
> ==========
>
> Agenda
>
> 1) ISSUE-53: DataParser Upgrades
>   http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/53
>
> 2) ISSUE-43: DataParser hasFeature() mechanism
>   http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/43
>
> 3) ISSUE-54: DataSerializer
>   http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/54
>
> 4) ISSUE-56: Add setBase() to DataContext
>   http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/56
>
> -- manu

> President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
> blog: Linked Data in JSON
> http://digitalbazaar.com/2010/10/30/json-ld/

Knud Möller, PhD
+353 - 91 - 495086
Smile Group: http://smile.deri.ie
Digital Enterprise Research Institute
  National University of Ireland, Galway
Institiúid Taighde na Fiontraíochta Digití
  Ollscoil na hÉireann, Gaillimh