Re: Atom 1.0 + RDFa 1.1

Toby,

good you wrote this: it forced me restructure my implementation a little bit to make it a bit easier and more flexible to add a new host language. I also added a callback mechanism that lets one modify the DOM node right at the place of parsing instead of before everything else, which means that simple host language mechanisms like the one for Atom can be implemented without that danger of running into that ugly XML Literal issue...

So: I think there is one missing point in your note: there has to be an explicit URI for the Atom profile. I ran your xslt script against the iana registry file, it produced a nice XML+RDFa document and that works well as a profile. But what is the URI of that profile file? http://www.iana.org/assignments/link-relations/link-relations.xml clearly does not work. We probably have to provide a profile file somewhere, either at the W3C site or elsewhere. I would say that if you finish up that note as a proper publishable note, then we should/could simply assign a URI under, say, /2010/rdfa

Thanks

Ivan