Re: dcterms:creator in RDFa Core 1.1, WD of October 26

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 15:34:32 -0500
Thomas Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de> wrote:

> Some of the examples in [1] generate triples such as:
>
>     <> foaf:primaryTopic <#bbq> .
>     <> dcterms:creator "Jo" .
>
> However, http://purl.org/dc/terms/creator has a range of
> dcterms:Agent. Using dc:creator would not be incorrect because
> http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/creator has no specified range
> (or rather, by default, rdfs:Resource).

This seems to me to be a conflict between:

1. the desire to use the latest and greatest version of Dublin Core; and
2. the desire to use a literal object so that the example includes both
a literal and a URI.

Perhaps something like dcterms:modified could be used in the example
instead of dcterms:creator, as that has a literal object?

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>