Re: Telecon Agenda - November 4th 2010, 1400 UTC

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 16:28:58 +0000
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
CC: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Manu Sporny wrote:
> Agenda
>
> 1) XHTML+RDFa Last Call
>    * Any outstanding issues?
>    * Target publication date?
>
> 2) ISSUE-52: Lightweight DataStore aligned with ECMAScript
>    http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/52
>
> 3) ISSUE-53: DataParser Upgrades
>    http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/53
>
> 4) ISSUE-54: DataSerializer
>    http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/54

All, I've updated ISSUE-52 to include discussing whether the lightweight
DataStore described would be better used to represent an RDF Graph, to
all intents and purposes that (graph) is what was in mind when raising
the issue, it just hadn't twigged that the name may be wrong, as
discussed in recent mails. We cannot accurately define or resolve this
issue without being clear on what concept we are trying to represent
(graph or store).

Also I've made a small correction to the IDL in ISSUE-53, if you've
looked in to this in depth then you should be aware, it's a minimal
correction though, parse had the arguments in the wrong order and was
missing the callback.

Best,

Nathan