Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 00:08:59 +0100
From: Toby Inkster <mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>
To: Open Graph Protocol <open-graph-protocol@googlegroups.com>
Subject: OGP Validator

I've been doing a little work on an RDFa validator/linter library and
to begin with have been looking at validating the Open Graph Protocol,
because it's a small, simple set of terms.

As an early demonstration, I've put up an OGP validator here:

http://srv.buzzword.org.uk/opengraph-validator.cgi?url=

Just plug in the URL of the page to check ('http:' only - no other URL
schemes allowed). Some examples:

http://srv.buzzword.org.uk/opengraph-validator.cgi?url=http://opengraphprotocol.org/

http://srv.buzzword.org.uk/opengraph-validator.cgi?url=http://uk.rottentomatoes.com/m/1198124-shutter_island/

This is the first step in an RDFa validation service that will cover
not just OGP, but also check the RDFa understood by Google, Yahoo and
various other services. This will all be open sourced soonish.

Feedback to this mailing list or to my personal address is welcomed!

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>