Re: Twitter Annotations API

Hi Ben,

Yes...but the point I was trying to stress before is that the point
they are making is that RDF is difficult to do in JSON. Whether they
have criticisms of RDF per se is secondary.

So unless we're prepared to tackle that, there's not much we can offer.

(Sorry to be blunt amidst all the excitement...but it's *not* an RDFa issue.)

Regards,

Mark