Re: Test 0123 now incompatible with RDFa 1.1

On 05/03/10 17:49, Shane McCarron wrote:
> We recognized this issue VERY EARLY in the RDFa deployment cycle, and we
> put a warning in the errata that the direction was going to be
> case-insensitivity  - mostly because lots of user agents seem to lose
> the case of attribute declarations when in HTML mode.  I think we are
> okay breaking backward compatibility on this because, to be honest, it
> should never have been this way in the first place.
>
> However, if the group feels otherwise I think Gregg's suggested model is
> excellent.

I had asked Gregg to e-mail the group with this particular item since
it's something that will need a proposal and a resolution from the RDFa
WG. Anything that breaks backwards compatibility will require
discussion. I'll try to create an ISSUE for this later tonight and get
it on the Agenda in the coming weeks.

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarming Goes Open Source
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/02/01/bitmunk-payswarming/