Re: RDFa DOM API - New Editor's Draft (regarding DataIterator)

Hey Mark,

I certainly prefer this approach to the current one. I still have a certain unease of having, in effect, a mechanism to completely bypass (if wanted) our document-store model but I understand the need for that in some cases (I had a chat with Manu yesterday who was giving me use cases). So it is fine.

Ivan