Re: More LC comments

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 11:40:22 -0500
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
On 12/10/2010 11:29 AM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> Shelley Powers has committed to send in her review comments by January
> 5th 2010.

Apologies, this was meant to go to the RDFa W3C Team and Chairs mailing
list because I didn't want to put any of the reviewers on the spot if
they couldn't get around to reviewing the document in time. Apologies,
Shelley.

However, since this went out - we have a number of comments coming in
from a variety of people outside of the RDFa WG and RDF community. This
is to ensure that the spec has broad review from people that are not as
starry-eyed about RDF and RDFa as those that are already sold on the
benefits of this technology.

blog: Linked Data in JSON
http://digitalbazaar.com/2010/10/30/json-ld/