Re: New RDF API and RDFa API Editor's Drafts

Wow. :-)

This is not a detailed set of comments, just some questions while reading the document...

- PrefixMap has an importFromGraph, but I do not see, in the Graph object, any association with a PrefixMap. Isn't that missing? (same with terms and profiles)
- I am not sure I see how the two document bind among one another. The RDFa API seems to be, at this moment, completely independent of the RDF API, there is no notion of triples, blank nodes, etc. It looks as if that API would deliberately hide all RDF-ness of the data. I can see that for some constituency this is fine, but for some it may not (or do we say that the RDF API has a parser and that is what one would use?). On the other hand, the propery group seems to be a notion that may have its use for an RDF API, too...

I guess you will have to make a presentation this afternoon!

Cheers

Ivan