Re:

Yeah. If we had a standard way of talking about graphs (you know, there is that n...d graph concept whose name I am not sure we know:-) than we could of course talk about triples that are restricted to that profile file (if the semantics of those animals are defined in a way that sameAs does not mean automatic membership for other triples, which is one of the issue with reification...). But, well, alas!, sigh...

Ivan