Re: CURIE and URI Processing vs Processor Status Warning

Nice catch Gregg.  However, I don't think your proposed wording is quite
right either.  I think with this datatype any string that starts xyz:,
where xyz is not a defined prefix mapping, automatically falls through
to being evaluated as an AbsURI.  and since an AbsURI can essentially be
anything... it always gets treated that way.  I need to think about this
a little more, but...