Re: Notification: Role Attribute Editor's Draft available

OK, I understand. So let me be a bit provocative: what is the use case to bind this into RDFa? It seems that a separate spec that describes how @role gets into RDF, if needed, is easy to describe. Separate Role processors can the extract data. We can even have _applications_ that do both RDFa and Role processing and merge the result in a graph (just as applications can process RDFa as well as embedded rdf/xml, do you remember this issue a few weeks ago?). I am not sure that necessarily forcing the management of @role into the RDFa processing is necessary and useful...

Now you can shoot me:-)

Ivan