Re: profile files for test purposes

On Apr 16, 2010, at 19:07 , Dan Brickley wrote:

> Hello WG, not sure if I can post here; Ivan can your fwd if not...
>
> On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 6:51 PM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
> [...]
>> http://www.w3.org/2007/08/pyRdfa/profiles/foaf.{html,ttl,rdf}
>>   all the foaf terms (ie, _not_ prefixes!)
>
> I don't 100% understand what you're doing here, ... but do let me know
> if there is anything we could do within the FOAF spec itself to
> support this deployment style. FOAF spec already has some RDFa in it
> btw...

Once RDFa 1.1 is stabilized, we should look into this. If you look at the profile definition in, say

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/drafts/2010/ED-rdfa-core-20100414/

(soon to become FPWD), what I did was to create a term definition for each foaf term. Whether it can reasonably be combined with the rest of the RDFa in your file or not is unclear at this moment, we could look into this at some point. But there is no hurry, let us wait first for the dust to settle around the FPWD...

Cheers

I.