Re: Latest versions of the RDFa DOM API document and JS prototype

I am not fully sure of the treatment of blank nodes. My understanding is that the user would have to manage blank nodes by herself/himself, in the sense of giving the blank node id's in the form of an _:XXX (b.t.w., small spelling mistake in the document, you wrote :_42 instead of _:42). But, from a programming API point of view, I want to say simply bn=new BlankNode(), instead of being forced go give it a name; the very essence of a bnode is that the naming is hidden to the user. Also, the name in the RDFa source may not be necessarily the name you want to see when you read the node in the API.

This is also important if this API is used with a more generic RDF API where merging graphs may also be on the agenda. In such a cases sticking to a specific name would be an error...

Ivan