Re: Test Cases?

On 04/13/2010 10:26 PM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> Has anyone created test cases for the 1.1 features? I just
> incorporate the rdfa-test-suite into my ruby specs, so having test
> cases included within there would make it easy to check for
> conformance.

Not yet - we might want to wait to get feedback after FPWD before we
start writing tests. Feedback may change the tests considerably and to
reduce the amount of work the WG would have to do, we may want to wait
until we're a bit closer to Last Call before adding tests for features
that we don't know will stick.

That said, if somebody wants to write unit tests for RDFa 1.1 - that
would be fantastic. We need someone else to take over the RDFa Test
Suite as most of my "RDFa time" is consumed by chairing these days.

Any test writing volunteers? I can merge/integrate and make sure the
tests work - just need people to write new tests.

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarming Goes Open Source
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/02/01/bitmunk-payswarming/