Re 2: Updated RDFa Core Editor's Draft available

An issue that I forgot from my earlier mail. We did have a discussion about the case (in)sensitivity of terms: in general, they should be case sensitive, except for the terms defined for XHTML. I think this fact should be documented in the XHTML+RDFa document...

Ivan