Re: RDF 1.1 On Semantics of RDF Datasets updated

On Feb 19, 2014, at 9:05 AM, Antoine Zimmermann <antoine.zimmermann@emse.fr> wrote:

> I did this and corrected the typos Markus spotted.
>
> Regarding <h3> and <h4>, it seems Respec is changing the first two <h4> headers of each section into <h3> headers. I don't understand why it's doing this, but it can be modified by editing the generated HTML file.

Respec uses different headers (<h2>, <h3>, ...) just to indicate the header of the enclosing section. The actual numbers are determined by the level of inclusion within different section elements. For example:

<section>
 <h2>level 1</h2>
 <section>
  <h2>level 2</h2>
  </section>
</section>

Will ultimately use the appropriate header based on where it is in the document hierarchy.

Gregg