Re: agenda 12 Feb telecon

On Feb 11, 2014, at 11:07 AM, Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl> wrote:

> We will have our penultimate telecon tomorrow. Agenda is at:
>
>    https://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2014.02.12

I'd like to add to the agenda the following:

* Copy the test suites to the location referenced from their respective specs; right now this is an redirection back to mercurial,
* Copy implementation reports to parallel the test suites (requires updating references),
* Decide on the location of the RDF/XML test suite. Right now, it's set to <http://www.w3.org/2014/RDFXMLTests>, whereas all the other tests use <http://www.w3.org/2013/...>,
* Update RDF/XML test references to the 2014 location where they currently reference the 2004 tests,
* Approve the RDF 1.1 Test Cases document [2] for publication.

Gregg

[2] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf11-testcases/index.html