Re: adding inline graphs to TriG

From: Andy Seaborne <andy@apache.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 13:52:39 +0100
To: public-rdf-wg@w3.org
I think that IF we do this, we do it properly - {} in the subject
position is important and the the new syntax is already some way away
from traditional TriG + it is no longer trying to be SPARQL-compatible.

Hence: proposal:

1/ Give it a new name and content type.

This would be better and probably smooth the process of getting a REC
because a new name does not bring old assumptions with it.  No issues
with existing use.

2/ Do not have {} for the default graph.

Do have {}-graphs in the subject as well as object positions.

3/ Publish TriG as a NOTE.  It is useful to give it some kind of status
with the changes for Turtle token alignment etc.

	Andy