Re: Updated JSON-LD spec to more closely align w/ RDF data model

So now we have two on each side, I guess.

There is a more-or-less unsubstantiated claim at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSON that JSON "is used primarily to transmit
data between a server and web application".  If true, then lots of uses of
JSON would be ECMAScript-compatible, I think, which should be double-only.

peter