Re: Updated JSON-LD spec to more closely align w/ RDF data model

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 08:00:29 -0700
To: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
CC: 'RDF WG' <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
So now we have two on each side, I guess.

There is a more-or-less unsubstantiated claim at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSON that JSON "is used primarily to transmit
data between a server and web application".  If true, then lots of uses of
JSON would be ECMAScript-compatible, I think, which should be double-only.

peter