RE: getting non-respec source

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 19:45:20 +0200
To: <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
On Wednesday, July 03, 2013 7:28 PM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> Control-shit-alt-S isn't doing the job of getting non-respec source.

Just tried with
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-mt/index.html and it worked.
Make sure to click on "Save as HTML (Source)".

> Is there any other way of getting respec out of the way so that I can put
> together a version of Semantics that is suitable for publication?

If you have node.js and PhantomJS installed you can use reSpec's respec2html
command line tool:

https://github.com/darobin/respec/tree/develop/tools

HTH,
Markus