Re: agenda 3 Jul telecon

From: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 11:40:08 -0400
Cc: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
Unfortunately no, for Concepts.  But it is close.  I need to complete ACTION-274 for skolemization, sanity check Peter's recent additions and respond to Markus' recent review.

I am in another all-day meeting today, but can complete these three easy steps tonight or first thing tomorrow morning.

Concepts should be ready by the time of the telecon.

Regards,
Dave
--
http://about.me/david_wood