Re: agenda 30 Jan telecon

Regrets for today's telecon.

Regarding Issue 62, I don't understand what's being proposed.
Regarding Issue 109, I vote +1 for Pat's proposal (a triple with an
ill-typed literal is inconsistent, provided that the datatype exists in
the datatype map, which is made possible using a partial function rather
than a total function).

Regarding the extension, I added Dataset semantics to the list of Notes.
I corrected the statement saying that a "partial semantics is
available", which had a link to "Dataset semantics".

It now states: "A note on the semantics of datasets is available, which
takes in consideration some of the decisions made for RDF semantics."

AZ

--
Antoine Zimmermann
ISCOD / LSTI - Institut Henri Fayol