Re: Problem with auto-generated fragment IDs for graph names

On 20/02/13 10:21, William Waites wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 10:15:37 +0000, Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com> said:
>
>      > I proposed the *parser* generate fragments or URIs and in fact
>      > label generation is what happens in your example ... _:c14n1,
>      > _:c14n2 which came from somewhere.  They are generated.  Use
>      > <#g1>, <#g2>.
>
> Are you seriously proposing that a parser for a serialisation format
> for what is meant to represent RDF ought to mint URIs?
>
> That doesn't seem like an especially sound strategy to me. JSON-LD
> should not be so special that it is radically different from the other
> serialisations and goes so far as to actually *change* the underlying
> RDF data...

It's not changing the underlying RDF data.

The input is JSON-LD syntax; the output is RDF quads.

The input is a JSON array of graphs:

[{
   "@graph": {
     "source": "http://mybank.com/accounts/manu",
     "destination": "http://yourbank.com/accounts/richard",
     "amount": "5.00",
     "currency": "USD"
   }
},{
   "@graph": {
     "source": "http://mybank.com/accounts/manu",
     "destination": "http://yourbank.com/accounts/kingsley",
     "amount": "5.00",
     "currency": "USD"
   }
}]

which becomes something in RDF.  We discussing what.

RDF/XML does it with rdf:li :-)

	Andy