Re: Problem with auto-generated fragment IDs for graph names

On 02/15/2013 11:59 AM, Pat Hayes wrote:
> Hmm, I am now feeling like we should re-think our decision here.
> David, Guus, are you following this? Do I hear a groaning noise yet?

Yay! Thank you Eric for explaining this in a way that resonated with
Pat. Yes, this is exactly what we'd like to do (and was the reason
JSON-LD supported blank-node-like IDs as graph labels - we couldn't see
any technical reason why it couldn't work and it made sense to us to do so).

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Aaron Swartz, PaySwarm, and Academic Journals
http://manu.sporny.org/2013/payswarm-journals/