Re: RDF/XML Tests and new XMLLiteral tests

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 03:11:04 -0500
To: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Cc: RDF Working Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
On Dec 24, 2013 12:50 AM, "Gregg Kellogg" <gregg@greggkellogg.net> wrote:

> I moved over the 2004 RDF/XML tests [1] using the new manifest
vocabulary, and added some extra XMLLiteral tests. The results are based on
my implementation, and could be off compared to the new language for
generating XMLLiterals, so I'd appreciate a second look.

When we moved to the DOM serialize method, I looked hard at the definition
to see how it differed from c14n. The definition for serialize relies on
XQuery and XSLT semantics. Is there a mortal-facing definition or example
algorithm which you used to see what those literals should look like?

> Of course, there's always room for more tests.
>
> Note that the tests reference a home directory of <
http://www.w3.org/2013/RDFXMLTests/>, which must be set up. and a Wiki page
<http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/RDFXML_Test_Suite> which has not yet
been created.