Results 1st PR transition call

From: Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 17:30:12 +0100
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
All,

We just had the first transition call with the Director. Transition for
RDF 1.1 Turtle, TriG, N-Triples, and N-Quads to PR was approved.

Also, we discussed the DOM4 dependency. The Director is satisfied with
our solution of marking the two datatypes as non-normative.

The transition call for the other 4 documents will take place in the 1st
week of January. We're still on track for 9 January as PR publication date.

Thanks for all you efforts and enjoy you holiday break!
Guus