Re: PREFIX/BASE not At Risk changes

On Dec 14, 2013 11:44 PM, "Gavin Carothers" <gavin@carothers.name> wrote:

> The changes to resolve the feature at risk were the last ones I was aware
of. Hopefully everyone finds them acceptable. Will create the PR
Overview.html(s) for everything this weekend.

It looks good to me but I recall there being some text associated with the
resolution to the effect of "use @prefix until the RDF 1.1 Turtle parsers
are deployed." I'll dig that up in the morning unless someone else in the
WG finds it first. The W3C HTML diff tool worked with the draft as of
Wednesday so ideally that will go smoothly. I don't recall there being any
agreed upon text for the SOTD but I can draft some in about 10 hours.

> On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 8:38 PM, Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org> wrote:
>>
>> On Dec 12, 2013 5:03 PM, "Gavin Carothers" <gavin@carothers.name> wrote:
>> >
>> > I've updated Turtle to include PREFIX/BASE as not At Risk features.
>> >
>> > https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/rev/7153257b5d27 is the complete change
set. Please provide any feedback you may have ASAP.