Re: Syntax documents

From: Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 14:18:45 +0100
To: Andy Seaborne <andy@apache.org>, Gavin Carothers <gavin@carothers.name>
CC: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>

On 11-12-13 19:48, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> Trig and N-triples are up-to-date inc "Changes Since Publication" section.

I notice that the TriG doc says: no changes. But wasn't there a bug fix

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-comments/2013Nov/0064.html

Nitpicking: shouldn't the wording change for escape characters in
N-Triples be recorded as a change:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-comments/2013Dec/0042.html

Guus