agenda 11 Dec telecon (90 min!)

From: Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 22:06:02 +0100
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
All,

The agenda for this week's telecon is at:

   http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2013.12.11

I would like to ask to plan for a 90-minute telecon, as we have a lot of
things on the agenda.

I hope Arnaud can scribe, and maybe we can have a second scribe for the
second part.

I still need to add a proposal to the agenda to publish the four syntax
docs as PR, but for that I need an explicit OK from the editors that the
PR version is ready, maybe with a couple of provisos wrt last-minute
comments.

Guus