Publishing RDF/JSON as

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 13:02:11 -0700
To: "Guus Schreiber" <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
Cc: public-rdf-wg@w3.org
Hi Guus,

I've updated the draft and it is ready to be published:

The latest editor's draft is here:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-json/index.html

And I have a draft ready for publication, passing pubrules here:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-json/Overview.html

The only thing that the webmaster will need to do is change the date to
match the actual publication date when that happens.

However, I think we need to have a formal resolution about publishing it
as a WG Note. The last decision we took was about pursuing publication.

Let me know if there is anything else you need me to do.
Regards.