Re: More clearly warn that "generalized RDF" is non-standard

On 05/08/13 21:21, Charles Greer wrote:
> Is it the case that N3 is a syntax for "generalized RDF"?  I'm bringing
> this up as a way to tie some concepts together; Notation-3 was recently
> put to me as a syntax for a superset of RDF, and it looks like the same
> superset that the term "generalized RDF" introduces.

There are differences between what the N3 (submission) defines and what
cwm implements.

'Literals as properties' is one of these.  The grammar in the submission
allows it but if you us them, cwm generates an error:

"Cannot have a literal as a predicate. This makes no sense"

	Andy