Re: More clearly warn that "generalized RDF" is non-standard

On 02/08/13 17:50, David Wood wrote:
> Hi Andy,
>

> On Aug 2, 2013, at 12:42, Andy Seaborne <andy@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> (why is this discussed on "comments"?)
>
> It shouldn't have been.  My fault.
>

>> JSON-LD does not allowed the full range of "generalized RDF".
>

> Does any existing spec or implementation?

I don't know of one that has literals-as-predicates, which is not to say
there aren't any.

I'm sure many systems implement this at the core level because
internally they simple store term/term/term, but it's not visible to
applications.

Literals-as-graph-names (which is in the original N-quads BTW) came up
as a question recently:

http://answers.semanticweb.com/questions/23833/formulate-sparql-query-upon-n-quads

dates/datetime for the quad label

	Andy