RE: JSON-LD API editorual comment

Hi Guus,

there's one in the intro

"You must also understand the JSON-LD syntax defined in [JSON-LD], which is
the base syntax used by all of the algorithms in this document."

http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld-api/#introduction

AFAIK, typically no references are used in an abstract - but maybe you just
mean mentioning it. We could also add one to the sotd, but I'm not sure it's
needed there.

Cheers,
Markus

--