Re: What cool stuff have we done?

On 04/08/2013 09:43 PM, David Wood wrote:
> On Apr 8, 2013, at 21:41, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com
> <mailto:kidehen@openlinksw.com>> wrote:
>
>> If you can demystify RDF in 20 minutes on the back of Turtle,
>> JSON-LD, and a much improved abstract syntax and concepts guide, you
>> will have totally over achieved :-)
>
> +1!

I was planning to aim for the folks in the audience who already know RDF
just fine, and know what Turtle is, and have probably used it.

But I'll try to have examples that work even if you don't know RDF, so
those folks will still learn something.

I'd mention things like Skolemization because it helps with a pain point
I think lots of people have.   I'll be interested to see if the audience
agrees...

      -- Sandro