reviewing json-ld-api algorithms themselves

On 04/02/2013 02:33 PM, Alan Wu wrote:

> On 4/1/2013 6:40 AM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
>> On Monday, April 01, 2013 6:22 AM, Zhe Wu wrote:

>> If the authors and editors are willing to re-organize the algorithm
>> outlines, I will be happy to review those algorithms in depth.
>> I doubt that such a reorganization will improve things but are open
>> to be
>> convinced to the contrary.
>
> If such a reorganization incurs a big headache (for which you and
> other authors/editors are the judge),
> then we probably can skip it :)  Looks like Sandro has reviewed the
> same document so I am willing
> to put my trust in him ;)

To be clear, I did not review the algorithms.     I don't have any faith
in my ability to correctly follow and understand an algorithm of that
complexity, especially written in informal prose.    I expect the main
test of the algorithms will be from implementors, turning the prose
line-by-line into executable code.   If it makes sense while doing that,
and passes the test cases, that'll be good.     So, my hope is that any
errors that turn up while doing that turn out to be the kind of error
that will not require another Last Call.