Re: turtle test suite?

On 04/01/2013 05:38 PM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> Could we reserve such a URL for the JSON-LD test suite?

Sure.

> Maybe
> http://www.w3.org/2013/json-ld-tests

Sounds okay to me.    Or should we do 2013/json-ld/test-suite ? Manu?

> which just forwards to
> http://json-ld.org/test-suite/ for the time being.

Is proxying okay instead of forwarding?    It'll be a good test of any
relative and/or absolute URLs.  :-)

Actually, thinking about that, we probably want
http://www.w3.org/2013/json-ld-tests/  (note the trailing slash)
assuming the tests go in that directory.   I don't actually see where
the tests are on json-ld.org....

   - s