Re: rdf:value instead bibo:content

On 6 Jun 2012, at 18:31, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> Yes, I know that there are examples of rdf:value being used in n-ary relations and structured objects.  They all look like disasters-in-waiting.

+1.

I've never seen a use of rdf:value that isn't an anti-pattern.

In n-ary relations you want to declare the range of the value, and you can't do that for rdf:value (because you'd get clashing range declarations). The rdf:value property is inappropriate for modeling n-ary relations.

I still think that rdf:value ought to be deprecated.

Best,
Richard