Re: Agenda: JSON-LD Telecon - Tuesday, December 18th 2012

I'd also like to discuss the test suite. The tendency has been for new tests to be very large and look for many different ways in which a given feature is expressed. However, this is not useful for developers, as when something goes wrong it does not help locate the source of the discrepancy. Large complicated tests do have their place, but only after more atomic tests are in place, IMO.

We also need to decide how to test flags and expected callback.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net