Re: [ALL] agenda 12 Dec telecon

This fall's morning schedule has defeated my ability to attend this
meeting with any regularity and tomorrow is no exception.  Regrets.

Charles

--
Charles Greer
Senior Engineer

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.