Re: RDF dataset semantics again

On Aug 23, 2012, at 15:08 , Antoine Zimmermann wrote:
[snip]

>> IMHO we should at some point sketch out this solution and its
>> isomorphism to whatever we settle on. Maybe not actually assign a
>> vocabulary to it, lest people use it and not be interoperable.
>> Alternatively, it might be the way RDF/XML folks play in the named-graph
>> space. (That's a Time Permitting deliverable in our charter.)
>
> Ivan drafted something a while ago where he defined a datatype for graphs. However, what I think made the document problematic, is that it was trying to address too many things at the same time. We could take out of Ivan's draft the part on defining the graph datatype, together with portions of the discussions in there, and propose it as a WG Note, maybe.
>

> AZ

Heh, that means there is at least one person who read that document:-)

For reference to others, I think Antoine is talking about:

http://www.w3.org/2009/07/NamedGraph.html

which is old and horribly outdated in view of the discussions of the past few years...

Ivan

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153