Re: an idea: @context in coercion rules ?

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

On Aug 1, 2012, at 9:41 AM, Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com> wrote:

> On 01/08/12 17:26, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
>> to address features the community is demanding
>
> Is this the list of requests?
>
> https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues

Yes, all the open issues we're working through are on the GitHub issue tracker you noted. Note that some of these relate to the API, and others to extended API features not on a REC track at the moment. You can filter on different tags to see specific issues related to syntax.

Right now, there are 5 open (and unresolved) syntax issues:

122 - Allow declaring @container on @type
133 - Add @container: @language
134 - Add @container: @id
141 - The words relative IRIs and resolve should NOT be used with Prefix Names / CURIEs
146 - Support array position to property binding
149 - Create a pre-processing stop option for the API

Priority is given on the weekly calls to work on syntax issues. Tuesday's was dominated by issue 133.

Gregg