Re: RDF-ISSUE-66 (xsd-datatypes): Update XSD datatype map with new XSD 1.1 datatypes [RDF General]

Hi Alex,

RDF Concepts normatively references XML Schema Part2: Datatypes Second Edition [1].

[[
3.2.5 Use XML Schema Datatypes

RDF can use values represented according to XML schema datatypes [XMLSCHEMA-2], thus assisting the exchange of information between RDF and other XML applications.
]]

I presume therefore that RDF Concepts should change, too.

Regards,
Dave

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/